Matt Fleming wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the attached patch contains some fixes from linuxthreads HEAD. The patch
> should apply against trunk. This patch was initially proposed by Will Newton
> on Aug 27, I've just brought it up to date. Amongst other things it fixes a
> bug that a customer was seeing with mutex lock/unlock timing issues.
>
> Matt

Hi Matt,
I think providing some explanation about the proposed change it's important,
instead of simply saying some fixes. Further what is the customer's bug, and
which piece of this patch is intended to fix it.
And keeping probably unrelated changes into one only patch is not so comfortable
for review.
Thanks,
Carmelo