Hello,

i just wanted to try again getting buildroot to wrk, but I seem to have one
more porblem:

I set up a new debian environment before ~ 2 hours. Installed gcc,
libncurses5-dev and subversion (and all dependencies, of course).

After that I downloaded the sources and tried to compile:

svn co svn://uclibc.org/trunk/uClibc
cd uClibc
make menuconfig
->changed "Target Architecture" to "i386" and "Target x86 Processor Family" to
"Pentium/586/K5/5x86/6x86/6x86MX".
make

################

I got the folowwing error after a couple of seconds:

  CC libc/inet/ether_addr.os
In file included from /usr/include/linux/if_ether.h:24,
                 from ./include/netinet/if_ether.h:26,
                 from ./include/netinet/ether.h:26,
                 from libc/inet/ether_addr.c:31:
/usr/include/linux/types.h:11: error: conflicting types for '__kernel_dev_t'
./include/bits/kernel_types.h:19: error: previous declaration of
'__kernel_dev_t' was here
make: *** [libc/inet/ether_addr.os] Fehler 1

ok, I think, I understand what the error is, but I do not have a clue of how to
fix this. I just played a bit around commenting-out the suspicious lines, but I
ended up with more errors.

I hope anybody out there can help me :)

Best regards,

S0l0
--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a