On 15/09/09 23:05, Mike Frysinger wrote:
we use git now, and this patch was against the glibc repo rather than the
uClibc repo, so i had to redo all of the lower cruft.  i added your s-o-b tag
since you wrote the code.

Huh?

I know you use git now - that's where I got the code from. The last log entry in the repository I have is from September 9th. The patch was against uClibc, not glibc. I don't understand why it wouldn't apply?

I've just done a git pull, and I see the patch now applied, thanks.

I don't understand - what did I do wrong?

Andrew