Hello All!

On Monday 25 January 2010 21:49:25 Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> It is not the responsibility of the C library to select what sub-arch
> to generate code for. Rely on the user to:
> - either use a compiler that is configured to generate optimised code
>   for the target actual target,
> - or set UCLIBC_EXTRA_CFLAGS with the correct incantation of -march,
>   -mcpu, and the likes.

Due to time contraints, I was unable to completely test this patchset.

I should be able to re-work on this after FOSDEM, but I'd like your
overal appreciation, most notably on the AVR32 and i386 patches.

The ARM patch was just forward-ported from my previous submission
back in april, and at the time it was working (which is of course
no indication that it stil does). On the overall, this patch simply
makes the 'Generic ARM' the only option.

I did not touch other archs, as those 4 are the one I more acquainted
with.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.