On 02/07/2011 18:50, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> all the Blackfin-specific enhancements should be merged in uClibc git master.

Mike - just for interest, what do you do to run an up to date linux
install on blackfin? I see you posting commits to kernel and uclibc for
blackfin, so you presumably run something fairly bleeding edge? How
should technical end users develop against say uclibc 0.9.32?

I also see you involved in gentoo-embedded - does gentoo provide a
platform to build for blackfin? Is uClinux still the best way to compile
applications?

Thanks

Ed W