On 03/16/2012 06:15 PM, Natanael Copa wrote:
On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Piotr Karbowski
<piotr.karbow...@gmail.com>  wrote:

We have not had any issues with mdadm on Alpine Linux. We had issues
due to a bug in mdadm a year ago or so but that was not related uclibc
at all. I use mdadm on my work desktop and various servers. Both x86
and x86_64.

Is your uclibc configured with large file support?

Indeed it is. Can you check the 'mdadm --assemble --scan' on initramfs level? Or maybe can you provide me a 32bit static mdadm so I can test in my vm if it fail or not. Seems like the binary does work when running on 'regular' system, with udev running.

-- Piotr.