Both ncurses and SDL crash whenever an application using them crashes.
dmesg tells me that sdl related crashes are segfaults in libdl-0.9.33.so,
which is (correct me if I'm wrong) the library for the dynamic loader?
There isn't much more info since I didn't build with debugging libraries.
Its strange that this is happening, it worked previously, and I don't think
I changed anything in my uclibc config except for adding fenv functions,
which shouldn't affect SDL since SDL is only written in C.
Everything on my system is dynamically linked, and most things run fine
including complex applications such as Xfbdev, and even Abiword. Any ideas
about what the problem could be?
If it would be helpful, I could show you my uclibc config file (or
some relevant portion of it).

--PHil