Le 01/10/13 07:58, Bernhard Reutner-Fischer a écrit :
On 9 January 2013 22:15:38 "Yann E. MORIN" <yann.morin.1...@free.fr> wrote:
Florian, All,

I think csets 3 and 9 should be folded into cset 2. They are basically
about the same thing: adding build infrastructure to build the ucontext
stuff. It does not make sense to split this infra in three patches.

I lean towards folding them into a single patch, fwiw.
But I will handle this before pushing.

Well at least patch 1 should be left alone imho, so we can bisect it in case something breaks (very unlikely though). Otherwise what Yann proposed was definitively fine. In the meantime, I see that you have applied these patches already, thanks!

I'll do test-builds shortly. Can't do run-tests, I don't have anything
that uses ucontext... :-/

Run gccgo testsuite.

Either that one, or the simple example from the makecontext man page is enough.
--
Florian