Carmelo,

Okay cool!  Can you tell me what you've found so far?

My next step was to disable the "New" way of doing the dl_hash.  I've just
built a new config with that disabled and am completing the toolchain now.

Will that do what I'm expecting or am I off base (that is to say, you are
doing something that does NOT involve the whole libgcc_s.so.1 library)?

Thanks man.  I'm being patient.  I didn't know you were working on it.  I
have been working on it since e-mail a week ago or so.  I wasn't expecting
anything out of the developers of uClibc, but was attempting to fix
something and actually (for a change) contribute in place of just use ;).

Andy