On 7 November 2013 12:01, Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazz...@free-electrons.com> wrote:
> Dear Vineet Gupta,
>
> On Thu, 7 Nov 2013 10:54:40 +0000, Vineet Gupta wrote:
>
>> I'm in complete agreement with you. What I intended to say was there's no
>> point
>> delaying uClibc release for a feature since the features itself can still on
>> tip
>> and still be available with mechanism such as those in buildroot - even for
>> the
>> extreme case of a new arch port.
>
> Agreed!

Thomas,

So, consider current master tip -rc point buildroot to use
http://git.uclibc.org/uClibc/snapshot/uClibc-0e03ac5a6c4265fb4ddcdcbf5fdc9f20bcbef203.tar.bz2
and verify if that works for the arches buildroot supports.

ACKs (including description what you tested and what not) or patches welcome.
Thanks,