On 13 January 2014 17:18, Chris Zankel <ch...@zankel.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone had a chance to look at these changes again? I
> have attached the two patches we propose so we can add support for TLS
> descriptors.
>
> It would be great to get an ACK for it (or NACK with maybe some other
> suggestions).

I did not have a chance to look at it yet, no.
I've been side-tracked attempting to understand gold's POV on TLS (or
static tls or however it is called, think dreaded tsd. Holler if that
rings a bell,
i could use somebody filling in my gaps of interest in that area ;).. Going
through the backlog now but it's getting too late for me today to continue.