order to view the output of the kernel messages.

        The result is that the new printk() writes the following:

"Linux version 2.4.32-uc0 ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) (gcc version 3.4.4) #11 jue
feb 22 12:03:12 CET 2007.

CPU configuration botched (ID %), unable to continue.."

What could be wrong? I've passed to kernel the architecture used in R1
assuming that it should be 224 for an ARCH_ATMEL. Is this correct?.

Thanks in advance,

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
En nombre de rflores
Enviado el: martes, 20 de febrero de 2007 15:01
Para: 'uClinux development list'
Asunto: RE: [uClinux-dev] uClinux on AT91 (Simulated Data abort in
__wake_up)

Hi Erwin,

        My problem is the same as in...

http://mailman.uclinux.org/pipermail/uclinux-dev/2003-October/021990.html

        ... but using an AT91. I simulate until reaching __wake_up() and I
view that the passed pointer to __wake_up() from down_trylock() is a NULL
pointer. The micro captures the value from 0x00000000 as the semaphore
pointer and the data abort occurs when it tries to check it. I've also tried
what Greg said to LuoHao but nothing changed. What can I do?. What should I
configure at the cmdline? Hardcoded or passed by the bootloader?. I'm
starting to feel a little bit depressed :,,,-(. Tomorrow I'll try with the
at_91 debug functions. Could it be an initialization problem? Maybe a serial
console initialization problem?....

Thank you very much in advance.