Hi Glen,

Glen Johnson schrieb:
uClinux-dev,
In the past I tried to bring the latest and greatest mtd-utils code into
the uClinux-dist. I finally got back to it and have it compiling. Attached are the files which contain the changes that I made to make
this happen.  The hardest piece of this code upgrade was converting
mtd-utils Makefile into something uClinux-dist could use.  I ended up
with a blended Makefile between the two projects.  With this Makefile I
can compile the latest stable release of the mtd-utils.  It also worked
for the latest and greatest "bleeding edge" version of the code.
The next two files I attached are diffs that I generated for the
following two files.
config.in.diff for uClinux-dist/config/config.in jffs2reader.c.diff for uClinux-dist/user/mtd-utils/jffs2reader.c (this
is in the new mtd-utils.tar.gz code)

The last file is a copy of the latest release for mtd-utils.  These
changes worked for both uClinux-dist-20060803 and uClinux-dist-20070130.
I hope this may be of some help to you.
Enjoy,
Glen Johnson

I'm happy that someone did this work, but I have some suggestions.
Are you sure that the appended Makefile is correct? It is an exact copy of the
one
in the distribution and doesn't fit to your changes in the config.in.
A second thing is, please use the unified diff-format like all other people
here.
And to insert it into the configuration scripts the changes in
uClinux-dist/config/Configure.help are missing.

Regards,
Bernd