Mailinglist,

For my MSc thesis project, I have developed a embedded system which uses
memory situated on the OCM bus. Because the system is using the OCM bus,
the MMU must be turned of (TIEC405MMUEN = '0').
Therefore I want to port uClinux to a PPC based system without using the MMU.

Apart from taking out all TLB related instructions in the *.S files, I am
looking for a good reference on the changes to the memory management /
allocation system and the paging system.
Second, can someone give me some hints (or maybe a reference) on which
architecture dependent parts need to change.

Thanks in advance,

Bas Breijer