Hi,
  I compiled (2.6.x kernel) and loaded the zImage and ramdisk.gz on my
board with IXP425. The board seems to be in the process of loading the
kernel when it stops after the messages shown below.

I googled and found people facing similar issues. I ensured that i had
CONFIG_FPE_NWFPE=y and CONFIG_FPE_FASTFPE is not set in my kernel configs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

srikanth chavali

Attached are the messages:

Intel/Sharp Extended Query Table at 0x010A
Intel/Sharp Extended Query Table at 0x010A
Intel/Sharp Extended Query Table at 0x010A
Intel/Sharp Extended Query Table at 0x010A
Using buffer write method
cfi_cmdset_0001: Erase suspend on write enabled
Searching for RedBoot partition table in IXP4XX-Flash.0 at offset 0xfe0000
3 RedBoot partitions found on MTD device IXP4XX-Flash.0
Creating 3 MTD partitions on "IXP4XX-Flash.0":
0x00000000-0x00060000 : "RedBoot"
0x00fe0000-0x00fff000 : "FIS directory"
mtd: partition "FIS directory" doesn't end on an erase block -- force
read-only
0x00fff000-0x01000000 : "RedBoot config"
mtd: partition "RedBoot config" doesn't start on an erase block boundary --
forc
e read-only
mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
i2c /dev entries driver
TCP bic registered
NET: Registered protocol family 1
NET: Registered protocol family 17
Freeing init memory: 96K <------------------------------------------ Nothing
seems to happen after this
although it does'nt look like the system is frozen.

--
srikanth chavali