From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ext Yuen Chi
Chuen
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 5:23 PM
To: Robin Getz; uclinux-dev@uclinux.org
Subject: Re: [uClinux-dev] hardware platform for uClinux

Dear all,

Thanks so much for your reference. Do any Samsung CPU support uClinux?

Regards,
Anson YUEN Chi Chuen

----- 郵件原件 ----
寄件人﹕ Robin Getz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
收件人 uclinux-dev@uclinux.org
副本抄送 (CC) Yuen Chi Chuen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
傳送日期﹕ 2007 年 5月 16 日 星期三 下午 10:16:44
主題: Re: [uClinux-dev] hardware platform for uClinux

On Tue 15 May 2007 05:03, Yuen Chi Chuen pondered:
> Dear all,
>
> I am new to uClinux. Now my friends and I would like to build a hardware
> circuit board for developing embedded applications in uClinux environment.
> So could any experts here provide some circuit examples or reference for
> us to study?

processor boards - pheripheral designs (audio, video, Hard Drive, NAND, FXO/FXS
examples):
http://blackfin.uclinux.org/gf/project/stamp/frs/

http://blackfin.uclinux.org/gf/project/bf1/frs/

-Robin