Hi Daniel,

Daniel Alomar wrote:
We have been modified a board (avnet 5282) to made a custom design. We have add USB support (2.4.31-uc0) and now I wonder what I have to do with this modifications (Now the USB modules are compiled outside the kernel tree and I would like to implement inside)

I don't know what is the most proper way to maintain this modifications:
 - Create a new board inside uClinux tree

That is ok. There is a few instances of variations of vendor/product
that are actually the same (or very similar) hardware in the current
dist.

 - Use the 5282 #defines to add usb support inside uClinux
- Generate patches and, every time we change a new uClinux release, apply my patches

any other suggestion?

Send the patches here. Maybe they can be done cleanly and added
to the dist.

Regards
Greg