Hi Daniel,

Daniel Alomar wrote:
Here you have the patches to add our board (based on the Avnet 5282) to the uClinux distribution.

Applied. Some of the patches though didn't put there resulting
files in the correct places. For example ram.ld ended up at the
top of the linux-2.4.x directory, instead of down under
linux-2.4.x/arch/m68knommu/platform/5282/SRRA.

The patch #8 is partial in binary mode because I added some images to the webserver

I have only one question, on the patch #10 I have to modified the telnetd Makefile form the user application to be able to start/stop telnetd service. Now the inetd.conf is on flash, and we can modify. Is this the correct way to start/stop telnetd?

I would do this in your vendor specific Makefile.

Regards
Greg