Thanks Glen for your email,

But i don't know after the make, what of the files should be replaces in the
Snapgear, I have Snapgear in The red-hat linux, I could relate to my
board(which contans Snapgear) by copying application files and etc, in this
case i don't know what sort of file must be copied after making,

Appriciate if you have any reply.
L. M.

Glenn Henshaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 22-Jul-07, at 8:19 AM, L M wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have a question about making changes in the files,
> I want to make some changes in /Snapgrear/Linux2.6../Drivers/Char
> I want change one of C files, but I don't know how kind of makes I
> should do, And what is the main file to get to snapgear,
>
> Could anyone please help me, When I cause my changes how do i do
> with make?

   If you just change c files, you don't need to change any make
files. Re-running make from the top level will walk through all of
the make files in the system and re-compile only what has changed.

   There are instructions in the 'docs' directory on adding new user
modules.

--
Glenn Henshaw                     Logical Outcome Ltd.
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     w: www.logicaloutcome.ca