Hi folks,

i have to send ethernet testframes with a specified multicast mac address as destination address. I know that i have to deliver the frameinformation (destination, source, vlan ...)to the fec transmit fifo, but i thought that there certainly must be a file in uClinux where i deliver the data to a structure and uClinux does all the necassary rest.
So far i did?t manage to find the thing that manages the transmission.
Has somebody a hint for me how to manage the data delivery within uClinux, or can somebody tell me where i should look.

I am using the cobra5329 eval-board with uClinux 2.6.17.

Thanks for any help

Christian Gieseler