Hi,

I am currently trying to cross-compile syslogd of Inetutels to run on my arm
xScale platform. I try to link it to the uClibc directory but when I run it
on my embedded platform it still depends on thelibc.so.6 library witch is
part of glibc. Is there a way of statically linking the libraries or make it
use the uClibc library only??? what is wrong with my ./configure command???
./configure --host=x86 --target=arm CC="arm-linux-gcc -mbig-endian
-fno-common -Wall -Dlinux -D__linux__ -Dunix -DEMBED" LD="arm-linux-ld -EB
-~/uClinux-distro-2.6/uClibc/libc/libc.so.0 -fno-common -fno-builtin"
AR=arm-linux-as OBCOPY=arm-linux-objcopy RANLIB=arm-linux-ranlib
--
B Eng (Electronics)
Tel:+27 (0)12-6711433