发件人: Stanislav Meduna
发送时间: 2007-09-21 18:15:30
收件人: uClinux development list
抄送:
主题: Re: [uClinux-dev] boa ssi,please advise

advan wrote:

> in configure.html part context:
>  <form NAME="configure" METHOD="POST" ACTION="cgi-bin/cgi-post.cgi" >
> test "configure.html" ,that should be shown "mydev01" in "devname"
> edit-text, how to load the value to client page from in stored file
> .please you tell me a method .

There is no way I know of to change a content of a static
page using boa. So you can't use a static configure.html, you
have to use a CGI application instead of it (for simple tasks
a shell script will suffice). There you can read your saved
data and produce any HTML you want. So the code becomes:

and configure.cgi has to _generate_ the content
of former configure.html, depending on the status information
set by cgi-post.cgi.

Sorry, I don't have time now to create a working example,
so you are on your own. You'll need to understand how cgi
works (maybe you already do, if the cgi-post.cgi is your code,
if not, google for cgi tutorial) and know how to program
in shell (or whatever programming language your platform
is capable of).

Regards
--
                                Stano