Hi Etudes,

Etudes RESEAUX - Site Provence wrote:
Still seems a lot like a memory setup problem.
Is this your own design board?
Yes we have designed our board.
This board is derived from a previous one based on a Coldfire 5307.
We 've only changed the processor (pin to pin compatible), 1.8V power supply
was anticipated.

[snip]
We developped our bootloader which is written on the first sector of the
flash. This software is working correctly with the same SDRAM init written
in a crt0.S file.
We can also run the bootloader under the control of gdb, in this case the
same gdbinit file is used (see above), the soft (bootloader) is also running
correctly.
The boot loader can run a RAM test without problems. A pattern is written
and checked 100ms later.  the test covers the whole RAM.

Through all of RAM present?
Is the cache enabled when doing this?

Regards
Greg

SDRAM used is a MICRON component (MT48LC16M16A2)

What we 've notice is :
 1) All the pages are linked to the second zone (ZONE[1]) in
free_area_init_core function. i.e. page->flags > 0x10000000.
 2) When function __free_pages_ok wants to free the page (apparently the
first to be freed) this page seems to be linked to the firts zone (ZONE[0]).
i.e. page->flags = 0 !

We are not able to catch who's reseting page->flags.

Regards
Bruno

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Ungerer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>