Hi Sebastian,

Sebastian Siewior wrote:
Patch #1 does not fit in line.

Patch #2 adds some missing sections which are required. Greg, are you
interested in using the RO_DATA() macro from the generic script?

I am. The problem has been that the m68knommu linker script does
not keep individual sections for anything other than text, data,
bss and init. This has traditionally been the case to make
constructing ROM loadable images directly without any more
post processing.

Patch #3 adds kernel support for kernel preemption. I don't disable
interrupts because there should be already disabled (and I did not
trigger the BUG_ON while testing).

They all look ok to me. I will apply locally and send to Linus when
2.6.26 opens.

Thanks
Greg