Hi Sebastian,

Sebastian Siewior wrote:
* Greg Ungerer | 2008-04-29 11:26:51 [+1000]:
Sebastian Siewior wrote:
This is my proposal for .25. I don't know when the mcfserial driver becomes
obsolete / gets removed. Good to know that there is allready a driver that supports the new API that can deal with magic keys :) I just took a quick
look on the mcf driver and I did not see any
irq-chip setups like in the old or pit or fec. I take a closer later.
No, it has no interrupt or setup funniness. That is designed to
be taken care of in the platform code.
Okey.

For now I have:
- the backtrace with your recent comments
- linker script hack that allows to use that generic one. If you fine with this
 than we should find out what lkml things about this.
- high res timer
- race fixes & one exit in entry.S
- preemption support for coldfire
- generic IRQ support for one coldfire board. The other board can be easily
fixed up. I did not a spec from the other and since I don't have the board
 I can't even test...
- fec cleanup.
- assembly code for find first bit and byte swap which is available on a few
 coldfires.
I will go through them one by one. I probably won't push anything I haven't already seen in this merge window (unless it is an obvious
bug fix). Some review and further testing would be appropriate
for anything new.

Sure. Do the same rules apply for your -uc series? Most things are small
so it should not be a pain to rebase them except maybe for the fec I
guess.

No, anything is fair game for the -uc0 series. They are designed to
be the testing grounds for all the new stuff.

Regards
Greg