Am Freitag, den 23.05.2008, 14:44 +0200 schrieb Michael Schnell:
> Erwin Authried wrote:
> > Haserl and awx (awk with web extensions)
> >
> > Take a look at openwrt and x-wrt for examples and documentation.
> >

> Thanks, Erwin,
>
> I suppose "Haserl" is done by a programmer from Vienna :) :) :)
>
> Küss die Hand,
>
> -Michael

:-) :-) yes, that would fit very well, but I don't know where the
author, Nathan Angelacos, is living. BTW, the haserl manpage may give a
bit more insight:

<quote>
The  name  "haserl" comes from the Bavarian word for "bunny." At first
glance it may be small and cute, but haserl is more like the bunny from
MontyPython&TheHolyGrail. In  the words of Tim the Wizard, That's the
most foul, cruel & bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!
</quote>

There's no doubt for me that this must come from a Monty Python fan.

Cheers
Erwin