Hi,

 I'm new to this list, and new to uCLinux, so please excuse me if I ask daft
questions.

 I'm trying to build an image file that will load the USB OTG driver on boot
(I currently have to type - insmod
/lib/modules/2.6.17.7-uc1/kernel/drivers/usb/host/ehci-hcd.ko every time).

 Now I've tried adding a file in /etc/rc.d/init.d/ called usbotg and
mofiying the rc.conf file, but every time I rebuild the image using ltib
what ever changes I make don't get incorperated (the rootfs directory seems
to be recreated from no where each build) and I've also tried putting it in
the config/platform/m5253/merge/ file system, each time with the same
results.

 Can anyone give me a clue where to start? And how to do this?

Many thanks

Paul