在 Tuesday 09 September 2008 10:39 pm,Allon Stern 写道:
> On Sep 9, 2008, at 12:02 AM, NalaGinrut(纳兰经若) wrote:
> > hi,everybody!
> > I got an error message while make uClinux:
>
> There are lots of ways to make uClinux, and various versions.
> You will get better followups if you specify which version you are
> using (and patch files), as well as the vendor/target you are
> building for.
>
> -
> allon

I checked the release notes which the source contained,it said:

----------------------------------
Release Notes for uClinux for Blackfin Version 2006R1
Version: 2006R1
Date: May. 8, 2006

Development Environments
Tool Chain: Toolchain Release 2006R1
u-boot: uboot_1.1.3 Release 2006R1
Host platform: Suse Linux 9.2 or above
Target board: STAMP & EZKIT Board
Note: However, other similar host platforms are also supported, but they are
not well tested by now.

What can I do now?
Thanks~