Hi Jun,

Jun Sun wrote:
I figured out the problem.

Apparently there is a bug in glibc that causes libc.so file generated
wrongly for LE libraries.  This bug is fixed later in glibc 2.3.6.

See the attachment of the fix.

That is good to know.

I have been pretty happy with the gcc-4.2 toolchains,
I haven't had any problems with them. (Most recently I have
been trailing a gcc-4.2.4 based toolchain without problems).

Regards
Greg