I'm using the uClinux 2.4 kernel in my application and I'm trying to use the
netflash command to program flash remotely.

I'm noticing inconsistent results with the netflash command across several
boards of the same board type and revision.

With some boards it works on the first try, others it either takes a couple
of times or it doesn't work at all.

I've tried using the command two ways thru a telnet session to the remote
device,

netflash –bCknr /dev/rom# <file.bin> and netflash –bknr /dev/rom#
<file.bin>.

In some cases the –C displays the verified data to the screen, other times
it doesn't.

Any ideas as to what could be wrong?  Does the netflash command have any
known issues?

Thanks