On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 07:16:12AM -0700, Matt Waddel wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> The next 6 patches fix minimal support for the M5329EVB in
> the uClinux 2.6.26-uc0 kernel.  These patches apply after the
> linux-2.6.26-uc0.patch.gz patch has been applied.
>
> Let me know if there are any questions.

I'm new at the uclinux mailing list so things may be done
different here than what I'm used to....

Usually for such a patch set you are required to:

1) Use a descriptive subject for each patch
2) Sign-off the patches
3) provide a summary in the introduction mail:
   - one line for each patch
   - diffstat for the whle serie

        Sam