Hi All,

I am having trouble getting my application that is statically linked against
a rendering library to work on an ARM platform running uclinux. After some
searching and debugging, I isolated the problem to be due some missing ctor
symbols. I was able to solve this by adding a "-u" option to keep the
unreferenced symbols. But, once I added the "-elf2flt" option for uclinix,
the same problem seems to be back. I don't see any logs from the
constructors when I execute the application on uclinux. I wrote some simple
programs that use constructors work fine on PC, but not on uclinux.

I am wondering if it is anything to do with the way I am building these flat
files or any additional options that I am missing? Also, does anyone know of
a objdump for flat files like the ones we use for ELF files.

Thanks!

Regards,
Chetan