More info during the boot of the Atmel board...

## Booting image at 10200000 ...
  Image Name:   Linux-2.6.18-atngw
  Image Type:   AVR32 Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)
  Data Size:    912607 Bytes = 891.2 kB
  Load Address: 10000000
  Entry Point:  90000000
  Verifying Checksum ... OK
  Uncompressing Kernel Image ... OK

Starting kernel at 90000000 (params at 11fc0040)...

pdc pdc.0: Atmel Peripheral DMA Controller enabled
EIM: External Interrupt Module at 0xfff00000, IRQ 19
EIM: Handling 4 external IRQs, starting with IRQ 64
smc smc.0: Atmel Static Memory Controller at 0xfff03400
pio0: Atmel Port Multiplexer at 0xffe02800 (irq 13)
pio0: Handling 32 external IRQs, starting with IRQ 96
pio1: Atmel Port Multiplexer at 0xffe02c00 (irq 14)
pio1: Handling 32 external IRQs, starting with IRQ 128
pio2: Atmel Port Multiplexer at 0xffe03000 (irq 15)
pio2: Handling 32 external IRQs, starting with IRQ 160
pio3: Atmel Port Multiplexer at 0xffe03400 (irq 16)
pio3: Handling 32 external IRQs, starting with IRQ 192
pio4: Atmel Port Multiplexer at 0xffe03800 (irq 17)
pio4: Handling 32 external IRQs, starting with IRQ 224
dmac0: DesignWare DMA controller at 0xff200000 irq 2
NET: Registered protocol family 2
IP route cache hash table entries: 256 (order: -2, 1024 bytes)
TCP established hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
TCP bind hash table entries: 512 (order: -1, 2048 bytes)
TCP reno registered
JFFS2 version 2.2. (NAND) (C) 2001-2006 Red Hat, Inc.
io scheduler noop registered
io scheduler cfq registered (default)
Serial: Atmel USART3 driver
usart.1: ttyS0 at MMIO 0xffe01000 (irq = 7) is a USART3
loop: loaded (max 8 devices)
eth0: Atmel MACB at 0xfff01800 irq 25 (00:04:25:1c:8a:f0)
eth1: Atmel MACB at 0xfff01c00 irq 26 (00:04:25:1c:8a:f1)
physmap platform flash device: 00800000 at 00000000
physmap-flash.0: Found 1 x16 devices at 0x0 in 16-bit bank
Amd/Fujitsu Extended Query Table at 0x0041
number of CFI chips: 1
cfi_cmdset_0002: Disabling erase-suspend-program due to code brokenness.
cmdlinepart partition parsing not available
RedBoot partition parsing not available
Using physmap partition information
Creating 3 MTD partitions on "physmap-flash.0":
0x00000000-0x00020000 : "u-boot"
0x00020000-0x007f0000 : "root"
0x007f0000-0x00800000 : "env"
atmel_spi atmel_spi.0: Atmel SPI Controller at 0xffe00000 (irq 3)
mtd_dataflash spi0.0: AT45DB642x (8448 KBytes)
ip_conntrack version 2.4 (256 buckets, 2048 max) - 204 bytes per conntrack
ip_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team
TCP bic registered
NET: Registered protocol family 1
NET: Registered protocol family 17
Time: avr32 clocksource has been installed.
VFS: Mounted root (jffs2 filesystem).
Freeing init memory: 56K (90000000 - 9000e000)
Data CRC eee6bd50 != calculated CRC 5fb9822b for node at 00675154
Data CRC eee6bd50 != calculated CRC 5fb9822b for node at 00675154
Data CRC eee6bd50 != calculated CRC 5fb9822b for node at 00675154
Data CRC eee6bd50 != calculated CRC 5fb9822b for node at 00675154
[repeats forever...]

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Stalcup" <stal...@datagarrison.com>