Erwin,

it looks like you have symlinks from getty and stty to busybox, but
those apps aren't included in your busybox configuration.

I built the uClinux image for Tom by first enabling getty and stty through "make xconfig" -> "Customize Vendor/User Settings" -> BusyBox. This is how we have enabled other BusyBox services in the past. Could there be problems with these BB services?

Thanks,

Bob Furber

-Erwin