Hi,

Anybody here has the experience of enabling both hardware I2C and GPIO
I2C (the driver is i2c_gpio.c) in embedded Linux system.

I am trying to use two separate I2C busses in my system.

If I enable them separately (enable one, disable the other one), both
can work. However, if I enable them at the same time, the hardware I2C
cannot work. I got "Adding I2C adapter failed" error. I guess both
hardware and GPIO I2C are trying to use the same I2C adapter.

Anybody had this problem before? Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Allen Yang