Hi Alexander,

Alexander Stein wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2009 08:53:33 schrieb Greg Ungerer:
I have started an upload of a new uClinux-dist patch, at:

http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/dist/patches/uClinux-dist-20080808-20090
520.patch.gz

It won't all be there for probably about 24 hours. So hold of
downloading 'till tomorrow :-)

Is there a reopsitory for uClinux-dist?

No, not as such. There is an old CVS lying around at cvs.uclinux.org.
But it was only a mirror of the tar ball releases and updates, not
used as a truly active repository. And it hasn't been updated for
quite some time I tink.

m68knommu is the kernel-2.6 only part.

It is even less than that. It is only the m68knommu changes (and
some generic uclinux changes).

Is this the kernel tree distributed by uClinux-dist?

No.

I'm also interested in the changes and development oudside of that directory.
Also integrating a ~100MB gzipped patchfile into a local (git) repository isn't much fun.

The complete patch is really the only way to get at that at the
moment.

Regards
Greg