Hi All,

I have a set of changes that effect interrupt processing on
the ColdFire parts. Cleans it up alot, and makes driver porting
much easier. You can see them in the "for-linus" branch of:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gerg/m68knommu.git for-linus

if you want to have a look. Comments welcome. I plan on pushing
these to Linus in the 2.6.32 merge window.

Regards
Greg