Thank David for clarifying this!
MMU and !MMU support definitely makes everything easy for software and
maintainability.
I will definitely love to make doc and if possible, make contribution
to uClinux through bug fixes or any patches if I encounter during my work.

Regards,
Tom

--- On Fri, 9/4/09, David McCullough <david_mccullo...@securecomputing.com>