I'm trying to compile the latest version of uClinux on ARM and the
multitude of errors that I'm getting leads me to believe that this
architecture simply is not supported anymore, hence the first question -
what happened to ARM support and uClinux in general ? Last time I
checked, i.e. about two years ago, it was probably the most popular
embedded distro, at least for ARM - and now it does not even compile !

I will send a separate email with compilation errors, I just think that
it would be better to have a separate thread for this general
discussion. Provided there is anybody out there interested in discussing
ARM, which I seriously doubt.