From: uclinux-dev-boun...@uclinux.org [mailto:uclinux-dev-boun...@uclinux.org]
On Behalf Of ucli...@browserseal.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:53 PM
To: uClinux development list
Subject: Re: [uClinux-dev] ARM compilation errors

On 11/17/2009, "Jeff Bacon" <jbac.uc....@gmail.com> wrote:

>ucli...@browserseal.com wrote:

>>> arm-uclinuxeabi-gcc
>>>

>> Can you please run "arm-uclinuxeabi-gcc -v" for me ? They are all
>> called arm-uclinuxeabi-gcc.
>>
>> BTW, I tried 2009q1 uClinux version (gcc version 4.3.3 (Sourcery G++ Lite
>> 2009q1-163)) and got the same error with limits.h. Did you have to make
>> the link to include-fixed as in the thread you pointed me to ?
>>

>It's the one you just listed, uClinux  version 2009q1-163, gcc 4.3.3
>
>Yes, you have to do the fix still for limits.h

And it still does not compile, with that very version and after all the
above fixes, this time with yet another error !

/unpackaged/uClinux-dist/uClibc/lib/libpthread.a(manager.o): In function
`testandset':
(.text+0x0): multiple definition of `testandset'
/unpackaged/uClinux-dist/uClibc/lib/libpthread.a(join.o):(.text+0x0):
first defined here