On Thursday 03 December 2009 9:50:41 Sam Ravnborg wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 02:47:56PM +1000, Greg Ungerer wrote:
> > Hi Steven,
> >
> > Steven King wrote:
> >>
> >> Ping.
> >
> > Sorry, I have just not had time to look at this yet.
> > Promise to find some time soon to have a closer look soon :-)
>
> I have tried the script when it was first posted.
> Result looked good and it could build with what I had available of
> cross compiler (I think only m68k).

Thanks Sam,

I built all the coldfire defconfigs as well as specific configs for the
hardware
I have here, but I couldn't get the Code Sourcery toolchain to even build the
regular kernel for m68k (I guess the Code Sourcery tools only support
Coldfire?), so I wasnt able to verify the m68k build.  However, I should soon
be getting a nice, shinny new (to me) Mac Classsic II to play with.... ;-P

--
Steven King -- sfking at fdwdc dot com