On Mar 10, 2010, at 12:03 PM, Daniele Ziglioli wrote:

> In a uclinux (coldfire) C application ,
> how can I retrieve the myself data section  addresses
> (.data,.rodata,.text, etc) ?

m68k-uclinux-objdump -h

If you're on a NOMMU system, then you'll have to do it on the .gdb executable,
which should be built first, then flattened to produce the final FLAT binary.

Your toolchain prefix may vary.

-
allon

Disclaimer
The information contained in this email is intended solely for the
use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain
proprietary, privileged or other sensitive data. If you believe you
have received this email in error, please do not share this email
with anyone but instead notify the sender immediately. In addition,
please delete this email and any attachments from your computer.