I'm pritty sure you are right; I build my rootfs for coping it into a jffs2
filesysystem using
mkfs.jffs2 --big-endian --eraseblock=65536 --pad=2097152 --root=$(ROOT_FS) --
output=$(IMAGE_DIR)/sh7203-filesystem.bin

so mkfs,jffs2 have in account the big endian problem.
Now, how can I solve?
Whare can I study use to use EABI (compiler part ena dkernel part)?

Thanks a lot

: > Hi Fabio,

--
Fabio Giovagnini