Try to use skyeye simulator. Maybe it will help you.

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 oct. 2010, at 06:58 AM, Parvathy Sasikala <parvathy.sasik...@gmail.com > wrote:

Hi all I am newbie in Embedded linux. Please help me to get out of a problem. Thanks in advance to all of you who spent you valuable time reading this.

Problem:

I need to compile a c code which was written for an embedded application and need to simulate the embedded application with out the board. The application was written for a coldfire mcf 5471 board.

a. Do uCLinux has an inbuilt gcc compiler so that I can compile the code in uclinux.

b. My development is having fedora 9. Can I have an emulator to give a virtual board effect. And can I install uCLinux on top of the emulator. If yes please suggest some emulators.

c.       Other than is there any way to compile that application.

Waiting for Reply.. Once again Thanks to all :)