On 15/10/10 13:47, qq wrote:
> I am sorry to asking you for help,because i am porting
> uClinux-dist-20100825 to my board(s3c44b0x)
> these days i met so many problems in compiler my kernel
> ERROR: reloc type R_ARM_PC24 unsupported in this context
> ERROR: reloc type R_ARM_PLT32 unsupported in this context
> ERROR: reloc type R_ARM_PLT32 unsupported in this context
> ERROR: reloc type R_ARM_PLT32 unsupported in this context
> ERROR: reloc type R_ARM_PC24 unsupported in this context
> ERROR: reloc type R_ARM_PC24 unsupported in this context
> ERROR: reloc type R_ARM_PC24 unsupported in this context
> ERROR: reloc type R_ARM_PC24 unsupported in this context
> ERROR: reloc type R_ARM_PC24 unsupported in this context
> ERROR: reloc type R_ARM_PC24 unsupported in this context
> 213 bad relocs

What compiler options did you have turned on?
If you turn on XIP apps on ARM I think you will get this.

> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[3]: *** [erase] Error 1
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/storage/code/uClinux-dist/user/mtd-utils'
> make[2]: *** [mtd-utils] Error 2
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/storage/code/uClinux-dist/user/busybox'
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/storage/code/uClinux-dist/user'
> make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/storage/code/uClinux-dist/user'
> make: *** [user_only] Error 2
>
> $(CROSS_COMPILER) = arm-linux-tools-20070808

There is known problems with most modern gcc ARM toolchains and
PIC code (which is what you would normally be using). gcc will
generate offsets relative to the GOT for text symbols under some
circumstances (which will break when uClinux/FLAT format loads
the text and data/bss/stack in different regions). You can get
around this by specifying Load-To-RAM in the FLAT flags using
flthdr though.

Regards
Greg