Hi,

I am new in the Linux world.

I would like to start a new project with ucLinux on MCF5282 and would like some
information from people who already used it.

1) My computer has Windows XP, therefore I need a Linux Host to be able to
cross-compile, debug my application (ucLinux + my application).
   Which host is recommended: Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora or other?

2) Did anyone used virtual machines on XP to have the Linux host running in a
Virtual Machine for ucLinux compiling/debugging? Is that
   recommendable or better have a dual boot computer (XP / Linux)?

I am surprised that there is no forums available for ucLinux but rather a
mailing list is used instead.

Any hints or recommendations will be much appreciated.

Thanks,