Hi all,

i am looking for some help for the following issue:

I had uClinux running perfectly on Coldfire MCF5307/4M nor FLASH/16M SDRAM, when it was copied from flash to SDRAM at address 0x400, just after the VBR, and i was then jumping at 0x400 from the "colilo" bootloader that was running from the flash.

Now i changed the bootloader using U-boot, and this bootloader works reloacted into SDRAM, from 0x0 to 0x20000, so i recompiled uClinux to be copied in SDRAM just after the bootloader, with these settings:

(0x0) Address of the base of RAM
(0x1000000) Size of RAM (in bytes), or 0 for automatic
(0x0) Address of the base of system vectors
(0x20000) Address of the base of kernel code

Once copied from flash to sdram (at 0x20000) and started (with u-boot command "go 0x20000") i don't get any output from the serial console at all, like if the kernel is locked near the beginning.

I don't know how to debug this issue, any help is very appreciated.

Thanks
angelo