Hi Michael,

On 04/25/2012 02:57 AM, Michael Durrant wrote:
I have recently updated the front page of the www.uClinux.org web site with the
links to the your most recent uClinux-dist dates.  Do let me know if you have
any other updates.

Thanks, it looks good. I am finally into a fairly regular release
process now. A few weeks after each new v3.x kernel is released I
release a new uClinux-dist package.

As well if you know of any photos of devices running uClinux do forward me the
links / photos and I will post them of the site as well.

Will do. I am sure the many happy list readers will be able to give
some pointers too :-)

Thanks for getting the list back online, and for all the efforts of
maintaining it!

Regards
Greg