Hi Martin,

On 27/04/12 04:59, Martin Mensch wrote:
Hi, something seems to be wrong with this list.
I am subscribed for months now an didn't get anything except a monthly (?)
password reminder. I guess I set this behaviour in my profile. But now I seem
to get everything.
Did you change something lately?

Yes, the list had been broken for quite some time. It was taken offline
November laster year after a site attack according to the www.uclinux.org
front page.

The list itself was receiving email, and archiving it. But it has not
been sending it back out to list recipients. It is now enabled again,
and should be back to normal.

Thanks to Michael and crew from Arcturus Networks for sponsoring the
list and keeping it running.

Regards
Greg