Hi Luis,

On 05/04/2012 07:58 PM, Luis Alves wrote:
I've tried the 'rrdtool' included in the latest uClinux dist (20120401).
Creating the database, inserting and fetching values work fine, but
when I try to create a .png chart it do one of these two things:
1) Crash the kernel (I'm almost sure it writes in bad memory locations)
2) Give an 'Address Error' trap.

Before I start to dig the code to find the issue (if I ever get time
to do it), has anyone used this tool in a m68k target? If yes, does it
work good?
What about in other nommu targets?

I haven't used rrdtool on uClinux, so I can't verify that it works.

But when you see these sorts of odd crashes the first thing I try
is to increase the stack size of the app. Its all too easy to overrun
your app stack.

If you grep for FLTFLAGS in user/*/Makefile you will see how to
set a larger stack size.

Regards
Greg